Wednesday, November 30

DJC Halo Halo is so good!



I know it’s kind of weird to fangirl like this about dessert but DJC halo halo (shaved ice with evaporated milk, fruits, custard and cheese) is just amazing. I’ve heard so much about this from my friends from college, so I was excited when--after the frustratingly horrid halo halo we had at Gerry’s Grill--my sister took us to DJC Halo Halo & Snack Inn, located in front of Gaisano mall.


Its reputation as the best halo halo in Bicol is certainly earned. I’ve never tasted halo halo this good anywhere, actually. The shaved ice was so soft, the combination of the milk, sugar, various fruits and grated cheese was just unreal. You should definitely try it. It’s great that they are opening a branch in Naga City soon so I can easily have one again when I go home for the holidays. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...