Thursday, October 27

The Partido Riviera @ Patitinan, Sagñay

hidden jewel of Partido...
After swimming in Nato beach, my cousin Michael suggested that we visit the Sagñay (pronounced "Sangay") view deck in Patitinan, near the Camarines Sur and Albay border, about 20 minutes away from Nato. It’s another case of ignoring what’s in my backyard… I’ve lived around this area for part of my childhood and teens and I’ve never been here before!

so very lovely...
snail-like Atulayan Island

Goodness, I felt like I’ve missed a lot by not being aware of the beautiful vistas of the so-called “Partido Riviera” sooner. I guess better late than never… the view was just so gorgeous and peaceful. It was great driving up the steep road and looking out the window with the awe-inspiring view of Atulayan Bay with Atulayan Island at its center. 

Bongalon port with ferry to Caramoan
the Fuentebella property... nice, huh?
We trooped to the view deck (overlooking the controversial property of CamSur 4th district Congressman Fuentebella) and just enjoyed the amazing view. It’s just too bad that the rest room here was ruined by vandals that it’s not usable anymore (yep, my bladder's still holding a grudge).

at the Sagñay view deck with the family
nice roads
I’m quite impressed with the roads here; the locals said it’s paved up to Tiwi, Albay. I wish the roads in Caramoan are this good too, it could have saved us a lot of aches and pains due to the bumpy rides we endured when we traveled there.


This was a special way to end the day for us. We would have driven straight to Albay since we were so close, but we didn’t have enough gas in the car and there were young kids with us, so we contented ourselves driving down the mountain and stopping by the side of the road to take pictures of the wonderful view. Patitinan, it’s nice to have met you at last!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous15:06

    Nice pics you got here. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:48

    Tank you for posting these views, its God given gift for the people of Patitinan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...