Tuesday, March 27

Panda Gazing @ Giant Panda Adventure

"I'm cuddly and I know it..."
I just love giant pandas! My fascination with them started when I got hooked on “Shirt Tales” when I was a kid. I had lots of fun with Pammy Panda’s adventures on that cartoon show and was heartbroken when it was cancelled. I even had a beloved dog named "Panda", how's that for devotion?



So when I found myself unexpectedly at the Ocean Park, dropping by the Giant Panda Adventure at the Amazing Asian Animals exhibit was a priority. I told my sister that I can accept not doing anything else in our afternoon there, as long as I get to spend time with the pandas.




To the giant pandas we went… they were the absolute cutest! Le Le and Ying Ying were just too cuddly and at their playful best, it seemed. Splashing and gamboling around their air conditioned enclosure, even playing around with a bucket, making people go “awww!” at their antics.




 I swear, everything a panda does is adorable. I was so happy to finally see them up close. It was definitely worth the price of admission. By the way, the Giant Panda Adventure also houses the red panda (part bear, part raccoon) which whizzed by me so fast I only got a picture of its butt, haha!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:56

    Aww that red panda is the cutest! So these are at the Ocean Park as well then? I'm planning my travelling trip in a couple of months and I think my Hong Kong apartment is quite near this place so was wondering if it's worth a visit? Seems like it's got everything! I'm quite excited! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The Ocean Park is worth a visit just for the Pandas, imo... you should definitely go. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you posted about your hk trip helps us a lot in deciding our itinerary for our own upcoming hk adventure. coincidentally, our travel agent is also recommending we stay in silka seaview hotel. i have been "blog-hopping" within your page for half an hour now. hahaha! thanks for all these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...