Wednesday, March 28

Spectacular Cable Car Ride @ Ocean Park


Our panda gazing done, we lined up to ride the cable car to reach The Summit where all the rides are located. Since I’m traveling with our Mama who’s no spring chicken, and my sister who has asthma, I decided not to ride any of the roller coasters (as if I’m that brave, haha!).




The cable car is still a “ride” though so we did not feel too bad about missing out on all the other rides the park offers. The view from the cable car going up the Nam Lang Shan Mountain was a feast for the eyes. The unparalleled view of Hong Kong Island and the South China Sea was spectacular.




You should not miss this when you’re here, it’s truly wonderful. We took a gazillion pictures from the cable car, it seems. I truly didn’t mind that I missed rides on The Abyss and The Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...