Friday, September 9

Airphil Express ₱1 promo


So Airphil Express has learned from Cebu Pacific, huh? I opened my email this morning and found out from my friend Bal that Airphil has a piso promo for all their domestic destinations. Travel period is from June1 to July 31, 2012. I don’t know, but I think I might be getting addicted to these airline promos. 


I just had to book a flight--it’s so cheap at ₱338--about the same price I pay for a cab everyday! Too bad I can only get a one-way ticket to Coron (Busuanga) since there’s no promo ticket left available for the day I wanted. I guess I have to wait for Cebu Pacific’s piso fare promo to book for my flight back to Manila. I just hope there would be no typhoon on the dates I’ve chosen, though. Fingers crossed.

Update: Booked a flight from Busuanga to Manila for ₱354... so it's official, barring emergencies, I'll be in Coron June 25-27, 2012. It's funny but when I tried to book for a round trip ticket earlier, there wasn't a piso fare available to Manila on the 27th. Hmm... I guess it pays to be persistent, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Got it! too bad I didn't get tickets coinciding with your trip :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... well, at least nakakuha tayo. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...